Training in Geographic Information System (GIS) enables planners, engineering and resource cartographers by gathering, managing, and analyzing geospatial data with other attributes. Rooted in the science of geography, GIS integrates many types of data in relation to geodatabases. Skill of GIS helps tremendously to analyze spatial location and organize layers of information into visualizations using maps and 3D scenes. With this unique capability, GIS reveals deeper insights into data, such as patterns, relationships, and situations—helping users make smarter decisions.
Outcome Of the Course Training:
- Use GIS to identify, explore, understand, and solve spatial problems
- Demonstrate GIS modeling skills
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills in solving geospatial problems.
- Design and implement a GIS project
- Demonstrate competency with the ArcMap software to enhance and interpret data
- Use queries in GIS Analysis Formulate applications of GIS technology.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes